State Ministry of Development of minor Crops Including Sugarcane, Maize, Cashew, Pepper, Cinnamon, cloves, Betel Related Industries and Export Promotion SUGARCANE RESEARCH INSTITUTE REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS & CONTRACTORS FOR THE YEAR 2021
The Sugarcane Research Institute is a statutory board coming under the purview of the State Ministry of Development of minor Crops Including Sugarcane, Maize, Cashew, Pepper, Cinnamon, cloves, Betel Related Industries and Export Promotion. The Institute’s main station is located at Udawalawe. Applications are invited from reputed manufactures, agents, importers, dealers, contractors, cooperative societies, government organizations including corporations and others who wish to register themselves with the Sugarcane Research Institute for supplying the following goods and services:
- Agriculture Suppliers
AS01. Agro Chemical
AS02. Agro Fertilizer
AS03. Nursery Materials
- Building Materials
BM01. Asbestos and Roofing Items
BM02. Cement, Lime, Bricks, Sand, Metal & Gravel
BM03. Local & imported timber
- Chemicals, Glassware and Laboratory Equipment
CE01. Laboratory Glassware
CE02. Laboratory Chemical
CE03. Laboratory Equipment
- Detergent & Cleaning Chemical
DC01. Detergent and Disinfectant
DC02. Janitorial and Cleaning Items
- Electrical Suppliers
ES01.Wiring and Lighting Fittings and consumables
ES02. Electrical Fan etc
ES03. Electrical Fence Items
- Hardware Items
HI01. Glass and Aluminium Fabricating Items
HI02. Bathroom Fittings & sanitary wares
HI03. Plywood and Fiber Products
HI04. General Hardware Items
HI05. Hand and Power Tool
HI06. Paints and allied products
HI07. PVC Pipes and Other PVC Fittings
- Grocery Items
GI01. Polythene, aluminum foil, rubber mats and plastic ware
GI02. All Grocery Items (Sugar, Tea Powder, Coir Strings etc.)
- Motor spare parts
MS01.Tyre & Tube.
MS03.Spare Parts for all kinds of Vehicles, including tractors & motor bicycles.
- Printing, Desktop Publishing and Other
PR01. Rubber Seal.
PR02. Printing and Advertising Services.
PR03. Preparation of banner, Art Work, Graphic Designing, Event Management.
PR04. Souvenir & Name Boards
- Plant and Machinery
PM01. Water pumps, generators and bush cutters and their accessories
PM02. Air conditioners and refrigerators, deep freezers, etc.
PM03. Farm equipment and tools
PM04. Workshop tools & equipment
PM05. Engineering & carpentry equipment and tools and their spare parts
- Repairing of Equipment.
RE01. Repairs to laboratory equipment
RE02. Air Conditioners and Refrigerators
RE03. Computers, Printers and UPS
RE04. Electrical & Electronic Equipment
RE05. Photocopy, Duplo Machines, Fax Machines
RE06. Bush Cutters, Power Sprayers and water Pumps
ST01. Ink & Toner
ST02. Computer stationery, Photocopy Papers, Writing Instruments, Desktop Instruments, Filing and Storage
ST03. Publication (Books and periodicals)
- Office Equipment
OE01. Communication and Audio Visual Equipment
OE02. Computers , UPS, Printers, Duplo machines, fax machines and other Computer Hardware Items
OE03. General Office equipment, wooden and steel furniture
- Furniture and House Holding Items
FH01. Plastic, Steel and Wooden Furniture
FH02. Foam Mattress
FH03. All House Holding Equipment and Items (Gas cookers, Blender, Rice Cooker, Electric Kettle etc.)
- Safety Items
SF01. Uniform, safety wear and all type Safety Items
SF02. Laboratory Protective Cloth and Shoes
SF03. Fire Extinguish Items
- Pest Control
PC01. Anti-Termite treat
- Repair of Motor vehicles
RM01. Auto Air Conditioning and Auto Electrical
RM02. Repair of Motor Cars, Tractors, Buses, Motor Bicycle, Water Bowser
RM03. Tinkering and Spray Painting
RM04. All Vehicle Cushion Works
- Hiring of Vehicle and other Machinery
HV01. Hiring of vehicles (Double Cab, Crew Lorry, Crew Cab, Tipper -Cube 3 & 5)
HV02. Hiring of Heavy Machinery
- Building Construction and Repair Works
BC01. New Building Construction
BC02. Renovation and Rehabilitation
BC03. Construction of Carpentry, Masonry, Color washing, Roadways, Steel fabrications, etc.
SC01. Preparation of building plans & estimates
SC02. Language translations
SC03. Courier Services
SC04. Tree Cutting & Coconut Picking Service
- Suppliers/Contractors/Service Providers who are already registered with the Institute shore-apply for registration.
- Applicant should have at least three years’ experience of supplying the relevant items (good works/Services)
- Relevant organization should possess a valid business registration & copy of the certificate registration should be attached
- If the intended supplier is an limited liability company, certificate of incorporation of the company should be annexed with the application
- If the intended supplier is an organization other than non-limited liability company, a copy of certificate of registration should be attached
- If the intended supplier’s goods are manufactured by principal company, then the authorization letter issued by the principal company should be attached
- Awarding letter/purchase order details with regard to your current supplies (major) for the last three years should be attached
- The registration certificate of ICTAD in connection with the construction contractors should attached
- VAT registration certificate or the vat exemption certificate issued by the commissioner genre inland revenue should be attached
- Every supplier should agree to provide a credit facility at least for 30 days
- Application forms could be either downloaded from the website www.sugarres.lk or obtained Working day from 09.00 am to 3.00 pm from the Procurement Officer of the Sugarcane Research Institute, Udawalawe.
- Applications will be issued from 02nd November 2020 to 30th November 2020.
- Applications should be forwarded along with a cheque in favour of the Sugarcane Research Institute or cash for non- refundable fee of Rs.500.00 for each item by registered post to The Chairman, Department Procurement Committee (Minor), Sugarcane Research Institute, Udawalawe to reach on or before 30/11/2020.“Registration of Suppliers/ Contractors 2021. ” should be marked on the top-left hand corner of the envelop.
- Any clarification or information, if required, could be obtained from the addresses given below or on telephone nos, 047-4937342 (Procurement Officer) or 047- 4937339 (Accountant).
Department Procurement Committee (Minor),
Sugarcane Research Institute,